Send resumes to Scott Kendrick's attention at jobs@CallMiner.com
Title: Product Marketing Manager Reports to: VP, Marketing
Date: 11-28-2016 Department: Marketing
Location: Offices in Fort Myers, FL & Boston, MA
Are you a product marketing professional that loves cool products, great technology, and fast-paced, rapidly growing organizations? CallMiner is seeking someone like you to help drive the growth of our Customer Engagement Analytics (speech analytics) platform through highly effective positioning, product launches, and sales enablement efforts and tools.
As the Product Marketing Manager at CallMiner, you will be the voice of the product both internally to all cross functional groups within CallMiner, and externally to the market and the channel. You will craft the messaging and positioning for CallMiner’s industry leading customer engagement analytics platform and targeted solutions. You will ensure all externally facing teams are appropriately educated and armed with the necessary tools to represent each new version of the product and targeted solutions to customers and prospects.
Your primary focus will be enabling the sales force and channel team with the information and tools needed to successfully complete sales. You will do so by understanding and documenting the various personas involved in the buying cycle, and analyzing the customer journey to gain a firm understanding of the information that is most impactful to our prospective customers at various stages of evaluation. The selected new team member will work both independently and cross-functionally to help deliver supporting collateral.
The product marketing manager will also have responsibility for detailed competitive analysis, producing and maintaining competitor kill sheets. As such, you must be both technically minded and great at research and investigation.
Summary of primary responsibilities:
- Define and implement product marketing processes and best practices
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Document the customer buying journey and analyze successful vs. non-successful journeys to identify winning formulae
- Document buyers’ personas to understand how to message to and influence the various personas
- Product launch – plan the launch of monthly releases, new products, targeted solutions, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan, both internally and for customers
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them. Develop competitive kill sheets for sales and the channel. Work with the VP to conduct win and loss analyses.
- 5+ years of B2B software product marketing experience
- Experience in implementing product marketing processes
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership and management skills to work effectively cross-functionally, and ability to manage laterally
- Relevant industry or product experience desired – speech or text analytics/technology, contact center, analytics or business intelligence, big data, software platforms, APIs, cloud SaaS/PaaS
- Experience working with channel partners and channel sales teams
- Pragmatic Marketing certified
- Experience implementing Challenger Sales/Marketing programs
- Creative skills – specifically a PowerPoint guru
- Local to Boston (Waltham) or Fort Myers, FL