The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is looking for an Interaction Analyst to be accountable for analysis of customer conversations/interactions utilizing an advanced speech analytics solution. Responsibilities include understanding the organization’s business objectives and goals, analyzing recorded audio and audio-based data sets for critical insights, patterns, and trends as well as communicating analysis and proposing solutions to the organization.
This role will collaborate with operations and staff management using data and speech analytics to interpret and drive effective execution of various department initiatives. This position will help determine how to improve call performance metrics, increase customer satisfaction with daily prayer and product interactions, and to provide excellent execution of contact center programs. This will include phone interactions, email, social media, and others. Day-to-day responsibilities include: requirements gathering; definition, documentation, identification and creation of words and phrases that are used to drive business value utilizing the speech analytics solution; and, the creation of analytical reports designed to help the team achieve business goals.
Our Interaction Analyst is a highly disciplined self-starter with solid collaboration and communication skills who thrives on data, language, and technology. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, the ability to analyze root-cause, and a strong attention to detail.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Business Analysis and/or Quality Analysis background desired (1-3 years total professional experience).
- Knowledgeable in call center metrics
- Familiar with database query strings
- CallMiner Eureka speech analytics, SalesForce.com, SQL/SSRS a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel; pivot tables, V-lookups, formulas and importing of data
- Individual must be a confident team player who can work well with others, mentor new team members and provide constructive feedback
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude are required for daily interaction with data consumers
- Demonstrated ability to use various analytical tools and techniques to evaluate business problems and formulate solutions
- Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Bachelor degree desired. Prefer focus areas in Business, Analytics, Information Technology, Linguistics, English, or similar