Our Director of Analytics has put together 3 very different descriptions your HR team could leverage when recruiting internal or external candidates.
* To get a diverse candidate pool, make the ad generic enough to appeal. Consider "Business Intelligence Analyst."
* It may be tough to find someone with speech experience. Shoot for a mid-to-senior level with exposure to call center metrics or the BPO industry.
* If this person is intended to be a change champion, find a go-getter personality who is seasoned enough to handle the work and command respect.
* We had candidates crack a biz case in 48 hours and present findings to a panel. Oftentimes we also tested core knowledge giving them a problem to solve on the spot.
* Consider using personality trait assessments such as McQuaig or Predictive Index.
Yeliana, thank you so much for these documents and tips! They should be very helpful for our team as we start to implement Call Miner!
great documents I thing it would come handy.
Really great resources here! Thanks for sharing, Yeliana Liman!