Program Manager accountable for analysis of customer conversations/interactions utilizing an advanced speech analytics solution. This person will develop analytics and modeling to drive strategy design for quality, operations, marketing and voice of the customer. Collaborate with cross-functional business teams to interpret and utilize voice analytics to drive effective business improvements and efficiencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build a culture around Speech Analytics.
- Manage program focus to support business objections and goals.
- Provide speech analytics guidance to the business for the development, design and implementation of new and on-going initiatives.
- Develop and track performance metrics to monitor, measure and report on effectiveness and goal attainment leading to continuous improvement and overall Return on Investment.
- Proactively identify opportunities for operation optimization.
- Manage multiple request across cross functionally project teams setting timelines, follow up actions and communication of results.
- Utilize speech analytics business intelligence tools and underlying data with other Operation data source to monitor, summarize and inform leadership about internal processes and trends.
- Participate in process improvement activates to meet evolving analytics requirements.
- Manage team of data analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics and Statistics or other quantitative oriented fields or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 3 years' experience including; Experience in advanced speech analytics and data mining and modeling.
- Expert knowledge of speech analytics best practices.
- Understanding of customer care analytics, functions and processes.
- Experience in dialog modeling, natural language generations, signal processing, machine learning and/or speech recognition.
- Strong working knowledge of analytic research (primary and secondary) to support strategic planning. - Experience in performing, interpreting and explaining analysis using multiple methodologies. (E.g. Response analytics, ROI analysis, segmentation analysis, customer profiling).
- Effective problem solver as demonstrated be the ability and willingness to approach complex problems from different angle.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Commitment to internal client and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Creative writing ability.
- Strong interest in current events and pop culture, as related to assigned channels / programs.
- Comfortable working with talent, artists and high profile individuals.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
LINK TO APPLY :