Submit applications here: Career Opportunities With The Ace Cash Express Team
|Title||Manager of Call Center Workforce Optimization|
|Metropolitan Area||Texas: Irving|
|Description||The Manager of Call Center Workforce Optimization will provide leadership and management oversight for collections call routing, dialer administration and loan management systems. This person will report to the Vice President of Collection Operations.|
• Provide leadership and management oversight for collections call routing, dialer administration and loan management systems.
• Develop and maintain capacity-planning tools to accurately forecast workload volume, provide management with analysis to determine hiring needs and staffing needs for optimal schedules.
• Analyze the performance of collection operations key metrics to spot trends, track variances and identify areas of improvement for call routing and call segmentation.
• Manage the creation and delivery of key customer communications including calls, letters and text messaging.
• Create, maintain and deliver call center performance reporting to management including daily reporting and adhoc analysis as needed.
• Implement business plans for workforce management processes including: new software upgrades, equipment upgrades and disaster recovery planning.
• Partner with call center leadership teams and information technology and services teams to deliver call center services and technology.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in contact center workforce management.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years’ experience in workforce management and delivery of workforce management systems including: ACD’s, IVR’s and Dialers.
• 5+ year’s supervisory experience.
• 5+ years’ experience with data analysis.
• Experience with Aspect Unified Contact Center (unified IP, ALM, IVR, WFM, etc.)
• Experience with SAS and SQL.
• Experience directing large projects.