Seattle Public Utilities (SPU) serves more than 650,000 Seattle residential and 60,000 business customers--that's every house, building and business in Seattle with drinking water, sewer, drainage, garbage and recycling. "Our Promise" (Download PDF reader) to the community is to deliver efficient and forward-looking utility services that keep Seattle the best place to live. Our customers depend on us to be there for them – to deliver utility services reliably and to spend their dollars wisely.
SPU's Customer Response Division is looking for a detail oriented, reliable individual to serve as their Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst. As part of the Quality Assurance Program Team, you will be responsible for ensuring SPU's Contact Center Utility Account Representatives (UAR) are meeting the needs of our customers by effectively and efficiently delivering exceptional customer service. The Senior QA Analyst will provide recommendations and guidance on how to improve the Contact Center's performance based on data and analysis from our quality assurance results.
This position will report to the Business Support Team Manager of the Customer Response Division, and will work closely with the Business Support Team, Contact Center Operations Manager, and Contact Center Supervisors.
The Sr. QA Analyst will act as the lead in the development and implementation of our quality assurance audits and scoring for the Utility Account Representatives in the following areas:
- Customer Service skills: Ensure they are providing proper soft skills when speaking to our customers.
- Technical skills: Ensure they are using the systems and applications properly to resolve customer inquiries and request(s).
- Policies, Process, and Procedures: Ensure they are following the processes as outlined in the procedures as well as proper application of our business rules and guidelines
- Perform ongoing analysis of the Contact Center's QA performance results. Provide guidance and expertise on how we can improve from those results to allow us to become the industry leader in customer service.
- Provide ongoing analysis of recorded and real-time customer interactions from inbound calls and email inquiries regarding their water, sewer, solid waste, and electric accounts and services. Provide evaluations on the UAR technical and behavioral competencies.
- Serve as System Administrator for Speech Analytics, which is part of the Contact Center's Workforce Management System (Interactive Client). Configure Interactive Client system for Speech Analytics and develop how we incorporate speech analytics into our QA program.
- Provide regular/ ad-hoc reporting and trend analysis regarding the Contact Center's QA results. Provide written recommendations for the Contact Center's Leadership Team on how to expand QA program, process improvements, training, and coaching opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor's degree in business or public administration, finance, computer science or a related field.
Experience: Three (3) years of experience in systems, operations, procedures, research or analysis.
Education/ Experience Equivalency: A combination of education, training or experience which provides an equivalent background required to perform the work of the class may substitute for the required education or experience.
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and/or experiences:
- Quality assurance for a contact /call center
- Interactive Client and Speech Analytics
- Oracle's Customer Care and Billing (CCB) system or other billing system
- Six-Sigma background
- Experience developing Quality Assurance standards in a related field
- Due to access to confidential identity information, job offers are contingent upon verification and completion of a background check, which include criminal history.
- May be required to work after normal business hours and weekends, as needed.