The Speech Analyst will be responsible for the performance of the overall speech analytics platform, CallMiner, with regards to; Availability, Performance, and Usage. Reliability and outstanding delivery are the cornerstones of expectations. This individual will work cross-functionally with various groups internally and externally. Working as the lead analyst on the project, the candidate must be comfortable collaborating and synthesizing analyses for the execution of scorecards. The position will be responsible for extrapolating data, developing queries, ensuring standardization of external files, leading projects that relate directly to the speech analytic platform, and make recommendations for the betterment of the company. The position requires an understanding of analytics, file structures, IT tools, and statistics in order to assess opportunities effectively.
• Ability to understand the organization's business objectives and goals, analyze recorded audio and audio-based data sets for critical insights
• Works with IT to address problems with automated processes that support the speech analytic platform
• Provides ongoing training to the business units to maximize the understanding of all CallMiner stakeholders and collaborative problem solving sessions
• Serves as a subject matter expert, providing knowledge and assistance in the areas of Process Improvement, Change Management, and data analysis
• Ability to determine opportunities through analysis of current or future trends
• Weekly/monthly reporting to management and business units
• Structures an analytical approach to finding and solving core business problems, seeking to advance the current efforts or processes
• Clearly articulates thoughts and ideas in oral and written presentations
• Contributes creative ideas to conduct thorough analysis to estimate risk/reward
• Assists other users with data analysis as needed
• Serves as a point of contact for external companies whose files must adhere to a required formatting convention
• Diligently capturing combinations of keywords & phrases within the system for optimal configurations performance
• Minimum 2 years prior work experience performing business, data and/or statistical analysis. Collections or financial industry experience a plus
• Skills with CallMiner or other speech analytics package strongly preferred
• Highly disciplined self-starter with solid collaboration & communication skills
• Advanced skills in Microsoft applications such as Excel (charts, formulas, macros), PowerPoint, and Visio
• Some experience with Lean or Six Sigma a plus
• Dealing with comprehensive reporting requirements a plus
• Microsoft Project knowledge, or experience with comparable project tracking software is a plus
• Orientation for detail, coupled with organizational and Project Management skills.
• Ability to multi-task, responds well to pressure and deadlines, and work well individually and in a team environment
• Flexible to changing priorities, project scopes, and deadlines
• Strong business communication skills with an ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
• Natural entrepreneurial interests a plus
• Excellent knowledge of data structures and experience working in SAS, SQL or other analytic or business reporting language
• Bachelor's degree in analytical or quantitative field preferred
If interested Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or your can reach me at my office 864-248-5788. You can also apply by going to Resurgent Capital Services - Welcome and click on Career Opportunities Job Openings.
Sr. Director, Internal & External Audit