Our team is dedicated to making waves in our company. We seek to improve our agent experience and knowledge so that we can deliver quality service to our customers. Our desire to serve our customers with respect and responsibility means we need like minded individuals to join our team. Our team is about making changes and steering our company to be better.
- If you want to join a team that is focused on improvement, customer satisfaction and tackling challenges, WE are that team.
- If you have the skills necessary for Speech Analytics, but want exposure to everything Contact Center, WE are that team.
- If you have a desire to join a team that will impact an entire enterprise, WE are that team.
This position is responsible for leveraging our advanced speech analytics solution to identify and target customer interactions that need attention. You will incorporate the business objectives and goals to determine how to prepare reporting that will illustrate your critical findings, insights, patterns and trends in the interactions. Your analysis will be the basis for recommendations on how to steer expected behavior and challenge how the business operations engage our customers. You will be key in formulating and guiding this recommendation.
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, root-cause analysis and attention to detail. Day-to-day responsibilities include requirements gathering, definition and documentation and identification and creation of words and phrases that are used to drive business value utilizing the speech analytics solution. Must work alongside dialer engineers to support CallMiner Eureka, Eureka Live and MyEureka.
- Construct searches and reports designed for automated analysis and topic identification in recorded conversations from a call center environment.
- System configuration and confirming linguistics in categories and triggers.
- Make recommendations and define data strategies that solve critical business problems.
- Own on-time accurate quality delivery of analysis and reports/visualization in tight alignment with specified analytical objectives and/or ROI utilizing best practice speech analytics methodologies.
- Package and deliver key findings and briefings.
- Collaborate & communicate effectively with dialer admins and engineers as well as business sponsors, executives and stakeholders.
- Contribute to business value knowledge-base and accurate support hand-offs.
- Individual must be a confident team player who can work well with others, mentor new team members and provide constructive feedback.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude are required.
- The ideal candidate will thrive on change and possess an inquisitive mind.
- Business Analytics and/or Business Analysis background desired (3+ years).
- Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or Linguistics desired.
- Experience in preparing written project status reports and executive briefings.
- Experience in speech analytics/speech recognition.
- Experience with CallMiner Eureka and/or Eureka Live
- An interest in languages, writing and/or reading is a plus.
Please Apply Today