It is a really exciting time to be at Extra Space Storage! We got our start in 1977. Today we are a New York Stock Exchange-traded company leading the self-storage industry in more ways than one. But in order to maintain this lead, we need exceptionally motivated, capable, and driven people like you. We offer a fast-paced collaborative environment where each of us directly contributes to the company’s success. Come join us and find out why so many of our employees recommend us as a great place to work.
Is your enthusiasm and passion for helping people contagious? Do you connect well with other people quickly? Why not bring your talent to a new workplace where you can really make your mark? If you enjoy working with other highly engaged people, a culture that embraces innovation, delivering world class customer service, and the opportunity to grow your career - then Extra Space Storage is the place for you!
We are seeking a Call Center Speech Analyst to be accountable for analysis of customer conversations/interactions utilizing an advanced speech analytics solution. We are located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Responsibilities include understanding the organization’s business objectives and goals, analyzing recorded audio and audio-based data sets for critical insights, patterns, and trends as well as communicating analysis and proposing solutions to the organization.
- Perform searches and create reports in CallMiner, a speech analytics software.
- Produces and analyzes reports for trends, patterns, and root causes of issues.
- Make recommendations and define data strategies that solve business problems.
- Collaborate & communicate effectively with manager and stakeholders.
- Basic knowledge of call center operating procedures.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to work with other departments to ensure company initiatives are met.
Education and Experience
- 2-3 years of contact center Quality Assurance experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Business Analysis background desired.
- Experience in preparing written project status reports.
- Experience in speech analytics/speech recognition a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
If you are interested in this position, please click on the link to apply: