Support the Contact Center Quality Assurance Team in the development of Call Miner, Speech Analytics and Business Intelligence tools to help drive process improvements, department initiatives and calibrate quality expectations within the Contact Center Organization.
- Primary ownership and data analysis management of Speech and Text Analytics capabilities.
- Subject matter expert in speech to text tools, and analytical methods.
- Understanding the organization’s business objectives and goals, analyzing recorded audio and audio-based data sets for critical insights, patterns, and trends.
- Prepare and present informational initiatives and analytical data deliverables to various audiences across the organization including C-Suite and executive level summary’s
- Conducts meetings with business partners to deliver and present key findings applicable to the business areas of opportunity for customer experience
- Identifies and implements continuous configuration, tuning and improvement opportunities to Call Miner that effectuate proper targeting of calls requiring monitoring attention and reporting accuracy.
- Make recommendations targeting business processes, customer service or other improvements based on analysis of trends and KPIs
- Documents system configuration, processes and procedures contributing to intelligence sharing.
- Travel requirements: Travel Expected: up to 5% of the time to Naperville location
- Customer Service – Proficient
- Verbal Communication -Proficient
- Written Communication - Expert
- Teamwork - Proficient
- Relationships - Proficient
- Organizational Awareness - Expert
- Learning Agility - Expert
- Analysis- Expert
- Problem Solving - Advanced
- Process Orientation - Proficient
- Prioritization – Proficient
Role Specific Skills
- Computer Skills: Advanced proficient in Microsoft Office, required
- System Experience: Playvox, Call Miner Eureka, Verint Speech Analytics, or similar Voice Analytics applications, required
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. Tableau), is a plus
- Proficiency in creating effective and visually appealing PowerPoint presentations and presenting to all levels of leadership
- Education Level Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 2 -3 years of experience in Quality Assurance field in a Contact Center, required
- 1-3 years of experience with Call Miner and/or Voice Analytics, required
If interested, please reach out Deb McVey, Director of Continuous Improvement at SMS Assist (DMcVey@SMSAssist.com)