Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at http://pages.callminer.com/Webinar2016-02HowtoSuccessfullyMigratetoanAutomatedScorecardSystemwithInteractionAnalytics.html
Starts at 1:00 PM · Ends at 2:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
When every contact counts in your engagement center, insight from all interactions is crucial. But if you are still using a manual QA process, it’s just not feasible. By using an automated interaction analytics and scorecard system, you can gain insight from 100% of contacts and improve operational efficiency, sales performance and compliance adherence.
Join Tiffany Leonard from Southwest Credit Group and Kyle Carter from Axcess Financial as they discuss their organization’s migration journey from a manual QA process to a highly effective and comprehensive automated interaction analytics and scorecard system.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Successful approaches to the pre-install planning, design, and implementation of an automated analytics solutions
- How to adapt scoring elements from manual to a 100% automated analytics scorecard
- Approaches to re-orienting personnel to targeted coaching based on automated analytics
- Effective ways to update scoring based on new use case-specific requirements
- How to provide easily digestible tiered score reporting to all members of your hierarchy