Thursday, March 24, 2016 at http://info.callminer.com/n0XP01o01Gwm0VF0n100sy4
Starts at 1:00 PM · Ends at 2:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
- No one is attending this event yet.
Recording is here: http://info.callminer.com/n0XP01o01Gwm0VF0n100sy4
Congratulations, your company has deployed (or is considering deploying) automated interaction analytics to help improve agent performance, compliance and optimal contact outcomes. Now, how do your analysts uncover your most pressing business challenges, convert them into actionable insights, implement improvements and prepare reports to support your business objectives?
Join experienced Interaction Analysts Kim Berghold of Client Services Inc., Mark Paetz of Higher Ed Growth and Scott Ramirez of Simple Health as they share the methodologies they follow to meet their unique day-to-day business challenges through the applied use of automated interaction analytics.
In this webinar, you will learn how these analysts:
- Use Analytics to evaluate business problems
- Work collaboratively on use case requirements
- Design and generate reports to support business objectives
- Help formulate solutions and develop process improvements plans
- Build or modify categories and scorecards to address goals
- Conduct pre/post analysis implementation to evaluate outcome change