Thursday, August 25, 2016 at Webinar
Starts at 1:00 PM · Ends at 2:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
With the patient community becoming increasingly more reliant on healthcare contact centers for appointment scheduling, health plan enrollments, billing, insurance and more, patient satisfaction is more important than ever. To deliver improved patient satisfaction and the entire patient experience, many healthcare providers are implementing speech analytics.
Join healthcare speech analytics subject matter experts Fran Horner & AJ Melaragno of Singola Consulting as they present an overview how speech analytics can provide valuable insights to dramatically improve the patient experience and operational efficiency as well as ensure compliance with HIPAA and other regulations.
In this webinar, you will learn Healthcare Organizations use speech analytics to:
- Improve your healthcare contact center agent’s performance
- Discover the “Voice of the Patient” and patient sentiment
- Conduct root cause analysis of patient call drivers
- Increase operational efficiency and enhance patient experience
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA and other regulatory requirements