Research and Best Practices
Why You Should Attend
Discover new and ground-breaking contact channel customer experience research and best practices for improving contact center performance from award winning contact centers.
Who Should Attend?
- Contact center vice presidents and directors that have frontline (CSR) responsibilities
- Managers responsible for contact center/channel customer experience
- Staff managers that have responsibilities for improving contact channel, FCR and customer retention performance
- Senior staff managers who have contact center quality assurance responsibilities
- Most importantly, World Class Certified frontline supervisors and CSRs
Location and Dates
Sparkling Hill Resort, Vernon, B.C.
May 2 – 4, 2017