Thursday, April 27, 2017 at http://bit.ly/2p4XzRd
Starts at 9:00 AM · Ends at 10:00 AM, EDT (America/New_York)
Live Webinar on April 27th at 1pm (BST) - Register here: http://bit.ly/2p4XzRd
Join Frank Sherlock, VP International at CallMiner and his guest speaker, for this exciting webinar where we look at the effectiveness of various incentive approaches to motivate the right agent behaviour. In particular, we will discuss:
- The importance of timely agent feedback and the behavioural science behind it
- The risks of implementing the wrong approach
- How to use technology, such as Interaction Analytics, to not only fuel your agent motivation and performance improvement programs but also create certainty around which incentives programs are best suited for your call centre.
We will share real-time examples that worked, including the use of gamification programs.
Don't miss the opportunity to learn from our guest speaker. Paul Weald has been a judge in both the European Contact Centre Awards and for the UK Customer Experience Awards since 2007. Having worked in the industry for 20 years, his experience covers all aspects of people, process, technology, operations and customer experience.
Topics to be discussed:
- Incentives for Sales
- Incentives for Customer Service
- Incentives for Quality Score
- Individual vs team incentives
- How to motivate the right behaviour
- Time off vs cash rewards
- Use of technology
- Top tips from the audience
You will also have the opportunity to share tips and ask questions of the panellists and other attendees. We will run an interactive chat room in parallel with the webinar.
To register for this thought-provoking and valuable webinar click this link http://bit.ly/2p4XzRd