Activity Feed

shawnfeaser
All,   It seems that the stars and planets have aligned! As we more the loss of Richard Britt to the CallMiner team, another opportunity presented itself.   I am very pleased and excited to welcome Yeliana Liman to the Encore team. Yeli brings an enormous amount of product knowledge to our team and I am sure she will open new doors of… (Show more)
scottkendrick
Thanks everyone for all your support in landing us in the top 10 of Contact Center Technologies and being recognized as Best Speech Analytics Product through Call Centre Helper's annual awards. The team really appreciates your votes, positive feedback, and candid criticism. We couldn't have done this with out you - virtual high five! Top 10… (Show more)
barbchandler
Beyond the hype, AI is already delivering real value in business. It’s being implemented across all industries and business functions creating unprecedented efficiencies in human productivity.  Now in its 3rd year, The AI Summit is the world’s first and largest conference & exhibition to look at the practical implications of AI for enterprise…
richardbritt
Wanted to take a quick moment to wish you all farewell, as I have left Encore.  My last day was Friday 4/27/18.  I will really miss my team there, and the amazing talent, and not working with all of you in that role.    Also, I wanted to take a moment to say hello, as I have taken the role of Vice President of Artificial Intelligence for… (Show more)
samuelmark1989
Hi all, I have a question in relation to communicating Speech Analytics to the business. Our business has had Speech for the past few months and is now at a stage where we are looking to communicate some of our findings to agent level rather than just SM. We have created focus groups and formed 'Speech Advocates' and are looking to release 'Soft… (Show more)
barbchandler
2018 TCPA COMPLIANCE SUMMIT - CHICAGOTHE TCPA LITIGATION EXPLOSION: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PROTECT YOUR BUSINESSPARK HYATT - CHICAGO, ILJULY 10, 20188:30 AM TO 5:00 PMSo much has happened already this year, especially with the recent DC Circuit decision on the FCC's 2015 TCPA Declaratory Order. How will the court's ruling affect your business?…
barbchandler
Collection and Recovery Solutions 2018 May 9-11, 2018 | Four Seasons Hotel | Las Vegas, Nevada     Second slidePreviousNext Overview This content rich educational conference gives the techniques, strategies and resources for maximizing collection and recovery outcomes. Our goal is to enrich the intensity of the conference for the exhibitor,…
brianlaroche
Hello CallMiner Customers,   Ready to be recognized for the unbelievable work you are doing in leveraging your CallMiner speech analytics solution to help meet your organizational goals and objectives? Then let's let the whole world know about it!   Just a quick reminder that you have till next Friday, May 4 to submit your award nominations for… (Show more)
robertstanley
We are delighted to announce that CallMiner Eureka – our Post Contact Interaction Analytics Suite - has been shortlisted for the 2018 Call Centre Helper “Top 10 Contact Center Technology” awards.     You can help us make the ‘Top 10 list’ by voting for Eureka HERE.   It will take you less than 1 minute to cast your vote, and as a result you… (Show more)
robertstanley
o matter what industry you serve, one thing is certain; call centers can’t deliver a positive customer experience without the right agents in place. Hiring the right team can make or break any call center, but it takes more than just reviewing qualifications during the hiring process. Leadership and management teams have a responsibility to… (Show more)
robertstanley
Call centers are used by many businesses to field incoming calls and make outbound calls. The agents tasked with call management are usually engulfed in an endless stream of conversation, documentation, and follow-up. The constant activity can leave agents feeling unsure about their performance, and if the structure is too chaotic, you may not be… (Show more)
Load more items