Activity Feed

dpeel
I'm preparing to interview candidates for the analyst position and am looking for any good questions you've used in your recruiting.
lsutton
Who here is using CallMiner for Marketing purposes? How are you using CallMiner for Marketing? What are some best practices gleaned?   Happy Halloween!   Shawn Meier Aaron Fuhs Christian Thompson Martin Hunt
barbchandler
DESCRIPTION  Equip yourself with the actionable compliance knowledge needed to help keep your company clear of TCPA violations - and reduce the risk of being targeted for class action lawsuits. Hear from a curated group of legal and industry experts who will cover TCPA compliance hot topics such as: Text message (SMS) marketing Consent and…
richardbritt
Click to view contentThe categories are in!  Thanks for all the submissions, it took a while to cull through them all, so sorry for the delay in responding, but we have a winner!   FIRST ASSOCIATES team of Matthew Lurie and Quentin Burrell!!   They submitted the most accurate and on point categories in FCR.   Join us at listen for the presentation of some awards,… (Show more)
alan.marion
I'm looking for a way to connect agent soft skill scores with eLearning modules to advance the skills of the agent. Basically, Agent A is doing poorly in category B, then some solution will attempt to connect that agent with an eLearning module so that they can learn about what they might be doing wrong.   Any ideas or help on this is appreciated!… (Show more)
barbchandler
CCW's Brand Story  . Our Story Back in 1999, manufactured “boy bands” were dominating the charts, the Yankees were in the midst of yet another dynasty, more than half the country was tuning into “Must See TV” every Thursday Night, and of course Call Center Week was born! Call Center Week was a harebrained idea created to provide 80+ call center…
barbchandler
NOVEMBER 14 &15, 2018 RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF CANADA (RMA) 2018 RMA Conference The RMA conference will be at the wonderful Downtown Hilton Hotel - 145 Richmond Street West, Toronto Ontario. The conference is focused on the receivables management industry with great subject matter guest speakers lined up. Our exhibition area has…
mshei010
In the past I have mapped users in MyEureka ,but with the movement to Coach I see very different screen when I select Coach.
andrewmishalove
Analytics is one of the more versatile and powerful innovations that has become available to contact centers. Today interaction analytics is being used to reduce call times and raise agent productivity and increase revenues from sales and collections operations. It is also used to improve adherence to best practices, improve documentation and…
robertstanley
Register Here: http://pages.callminer.com/Webinar2016-06LeveragingGamification_CallMinerWebinar.html  Gamification has become a popular strategy in contact centers for improving agent satisfaction, productivity, compliance and sales performance. Using analytics and gamification to effectively encourage desired behavior among agents requires…
andrewmishalove
Access the slides here:  http://callminer.com/learning-center/video-library/improving-sales-effectiveness-and-customer-service-with-speech-analyt…   After finding success using speech analytics to improve sales effectiveness, DEFENDER now uses insights from speech analytics to optimize multiple essential functions of agents in their contact…
Video preview image▶︎
mshei010
I am part of the Administrator Group of which one user is able to access COACH but rest can't.   For the rest of the users part of Administrator Group we get the message "Your user is not configured to use Coach. Please contact an administrator for more information"
Load more items