Activity Feed

richardbritt
I was in a debate today with a user who will remain nameless... but what is the ideal distance operator you use... 1.2, 1.6, 2.5?   No right or wrong, just what you use.   R.
shawnfeaser
We at encore have been passing this question around for thought and discussion, now I will put it out there to get the EO community thoughts.   How would you approach capturing if an agent is listening to a consumer?   We are interested in delivering coaching to migrate from a linear interaction to more of a conversational interaction. We all… (Show more)
robertstanley
Customer journey analytics is a big-data solution that captures, measures, analyses, and evaluates the quality and outcome of the customer (or prospect) experiences throughout all interactions, for all customer-facing touch points, channels and activities. This includes branch/storefront, back-office, in person sales, website, social media,… (Show more)
robertstanley
“The Inner Circle Guides” are a series of analyst reports investigating key customer contact solutions. The Guides aim to give a detailed and definitive view of the reality of the implementing and using these technologies, and a view on what the future holds.   As well as explaining these solutions to the readers, we have also asked the potential…
scottkendrick
It seems like everyone is talking about artificial intelligence (AI) and how it is effecting our lives at home, at work, as well as how we communicate, shop and consume media. And AI is changing the customer experience!  With the capability to not only process data, but predict insights and drive business decisions, AI will be the cornerstone in… (Show more)
sip2dial
We are here to empower you with all the software and services you need to set up your campaign. Once you choose us, you will get the additional facility of our Dialer software and CRM solutions to build a proficient agent-based call center. To know more about our call center support services please call us on +1-631-601-0884(USA) and +91-… (Show more)
rmahre@ncaks.com
Is any one using a Samsung telephony or recording system? If you are have you found any third party vendors who can batch convert their proprietary file format to .wav?   Any help around this would be greatly appreciated!   David Kiszka Aubrey Anderson Jacques Groleau Misty Mastracco Tiffany Leonard
barbchandler
Beyond the hype, AI is already delivering real value in business. It’s being implemented across all industries and business functions creating unprecedented efficiencies in human productivity.  Now in its 3rd year, The AI Summit is the world’s first and largest conference & exhibition to look at the practical implications of AI for enterprise…
shawnfeaser
All,   It seems that the stars and planets have aligned! As we more the loss of Richard Britt to the CallMiner team, another opportunity presented itself.   I am very pleased and excited to welcome Yeliana Liman to the Encore team. Yeli brings an enormous amount of product knowledge to our team and I am sure she will open new doors of… (Show more)
Load more items