This time of year is always an exciting one for the CallMiner team as we get prepared for our annual user conference - LISTEN. We have been hard at work, setting the agenda, working with our Customer Success Directors, who in turn have been working with all of you to lock down all of our customer-led breakout session content. We are super excited about some of the enhancements and new activities we are bringing to this years event, while retaining the success of previous years. You can find more detail in our recent blog here https://callminer.com/blog/listen-2018-new-keynotes-workshops-sessions-announced/, and the agenda as it is coming together here https://listen2018.com/agenda, but here are some highlights:
- Golf networking event at Tampa's Top Golf - Top Golf is great competitive and fun activity for both seasoned and non-golfers, maximizing golf time and networking.
- Dolphin Cruise - for those that love to get out on the water and enjoy the Gulf of Mexico and Florida's great fall weather
- Volunteer Event - once again we'll be supporting a local charity in the Clearwater area. Details coming soon.
- The Escape Room Challenge (part II) - The Talk Trigger of 2017 is back, bigger and better than ever - try your skills with your teammates (if you dare...). Keep an eye on this page for updates about the challenge.
- Free workshops - this year we offering multiple free workshops including search and category building best practices for new and advanced users, and the DMAIC approach to program development
- Business oriented sessions for both Executives and Program Owners, while maintaining technical tracks for analysts of all experience and skill levels, including several API focused sessions
- Specific content and work group activities for those users that have been using speech analytics for many years and perhaps have attended LISTEN multiple times
- Two great keynotes announced so far - David Horsager discussing the importance of Trust in your business and every interaction - and newly announced Heather Hansen, a trial attorney, speaker and communications consultant who will share best practices in communication and the role that words and tone play in delivering a great customer experience. More keynotes to be announced soon.
- A Haunted Halloween Pirate Cruise and Karaoke Costume Party - this year after our dinner reception we take to the high seas for good times, entertainment, and a lot of laughs
- Technology demonstrations from CallMiner and our sponsorship partners, for the latest and greatest in customer engagement and CX solutions
And of course, the opportunity to interface with your peers, fellow users, and the CallMiner team including our executives Paul Bernard, CEO and President, Jeff Gallino, CTO and Founder, and Adam Walton, COO.
So what are you waiting for?