Job Title: Business Analyst - Speech Analytics
Job ID: 1010003
Business Unit: Financial Services
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Posting End Dt: 04/13/2014
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is one of the leading captive financial services providers in the world, and the global financial services company of Daimler AG. Our main center of activity is in North America, the largest automotive market in the world. This is where leasing as a financing concept was developed and it still leads the way today when it comes to extending our range of services around the world.
Doing business as Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and Daimler Truck Financial, we provide financing for automotive and commercial vehicle dealers and their retail consumers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina. We are a successful company that is international in scope, sophisticated in our commercial approaches and respectful in the way we relate to each other.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is committed to making our organization a great place to work. Our company culture emphasizes recognizing individuals and teams for their achievements. We have an abundance of formal and informal programs centered on this very topic. We have learned that it doesn't always take a great deal to make a big deal. In addition, we offer generous benefits and compensation, and work/life balance tools. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K savings plan, pension plan, company car program, and much more!
To see other programs and benefits we offer, visit our website at www.mbfs.com/corp.
Responsible for supporting the reporting needs within MBFS and DTF including production, ad-hoc and manual reporting. To work with management teams across all functional areas within the Fort Worth Contact Center to create automated and/or ad-hoc reporting and scorecards using CallMiner Eureka. Responsible for analyzing recorded audio and audio-based data sets using CallMiner Eureka for critical insights, patterns, and trends in order to develop and communicate ROI opportunities to the MBFS management team.
1. Report Development: 1) Work closely with department managers within the Fort Worth Customer Contact Center to create and manage automated agent quality monitoring scorecards. 2) Create reporting to supplement vendor supported survey process for measuring customer satisfaction. 3) Develop reporting to confirm adherence to compliance standards in order to limit the company's risk and exposure across all business units within the FW Contact Center. Generate reports using CallMiner Eurkeka, SQL Server, MS Access and MS Excel. 4) Reports must be developed accurately and within estimated development timelines. (50%)
2. Production Reporting (daily, weekly or monthly): Work with Department Managers and Supervisors to perform analysis through key word and phrase search to improve customer satisfaction, reduce operational expenses, and increase agent performance across all business units. Determine real-time root cause analysis using TopicMiner and provide guidance on corrective action and set-up automated report subscriptions to track the success of corrective action previously implemented. To maintain, modify and enhance reporting as needed. Reports must be accurate and timely. (30%)
3. Resolve Production Issues: Work with internal ITM liaison and system owner to resolve production issues for existing reports and to help ensure CallMiner Eureka system is performing properly, i.e. metadata is kept current, mining is uninterrupted, etc. Assist with championing the use of the CallMiner Eureka tools suite for agent coaching and training across all business units within the FW Contact Center where applicable. (10%)
4. Provide support on special projects related to MBFS and DTF CustomerOne initiatives. (5%)
5. Provide external support and reporting extracts when necessary. This includes outside vendors and brand partners. (5%)
Requirements and Conditions
Required Bachelor's Degree in any major. Following majors are preferred:
- Computer/Information Science
- Information Technology
- Prefer a BIA in CallMiner Application, but not required.
Must have 3-5 years (total) of experience in the following:
- General Business (3-5 years)
- Information Technology (reporting skills preferred)
- Vendor Management (experience managing vendors helpful)
Business Analytics and/or Business Analysis background desired; Familiarity with Microsoft SQL and Reporting Services a plus;Contact center operations and/or contact center reporting experience a plus.
- Ability to Collect data and establish facts and identify trends and variances
- Ability to Integrate information from a variety of sources with varied levels of complexity
- Ability to Review and interpret and evaluate statistical information
Are you still looking to fill this position?