Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at The Rosen Centre, Orlando, Florida
Starts at 12:00 AM · Ends on Jan 29, 2016 at 12:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
For registration: Call Center Week - Winter Registration
More information: Call Center Week - Winter
Leading Customer Service Experience Transformation: The most praised event by customer care professionals
What sets CCW apart from the rest?
- Serving your industry is our DAY JOB… From community building on Call Center IQ to planning and executing exhilarating events.
- CCW is VENDOR AGNOSTIC… We have no allegiances towards one solution or another.
- CCW respects your wishes... You asked for no more vendor-led case studies or general sessions.. you got it!
- CCW is INCLUSIVE… From Fortune 500 to small, medium and large companies across every industry at every level of maturity.
- CCW is the SUM of all its parts… From inspiring keynotes to small like-minded meet ups to new solutions in the expo hall. It's a brilliant recipe combining education + expo.
Today customers expect service on their own terms - whenever they need, in whatever digital channel they want. When these needs are not met, there can be increasing customer churn, escalating operating costs and decreasing shareholder value.
Yet when the customer experience is effectively delivered through the contact center, benefits can include higher customer and employee satisfaction, increased revenue and efficient operating cost structures. This growing expectation profoundly changes the role of customer service and the responsibility you have in leading your organization's success.
WHO ATTENDS CCW
CCW is THE destination for customer care and customer experience profesiosnals to learn, get inspired, and make long-lasting relationships. Attendees come from all different industries representing various functions including: call center/contact center, customer care, customer service, customer experience, operations, IT/Tech support and more.
The Rosen Centre, Orlando, Florida