Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, CA
Starts at 8:00 AM · Ends on May 13, 2016 at 5:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
Visit the CallMiner at booth #408
You Belong at the #1 Rated Event for the Contact Center Industry
Produced by ICMI, Contact Center Expo & Conference is the leading global gathering for the contact center industry. It's known worldwide as the essential forum for educational growth, networking, and sharing of proven best practices.
So Many Reasons to Attend
- Meaningful Content - Our educational program offers deep, rich and meaningful content, which is reflected in session length. With 4-hour pre-conference workshops, 60-minute main conference sessions, and a post-conference program with full-day selections, our classes provide a non-rushed learning environment with plenty of time for Q&A.
- Expert Speakers – Session and workshop speaking spots cannot be “purchased” by vendors or sponsors. All sessions and speakers are selected by our Advisory Board of industry experts through a “call for papers” process and outreach to industry experts. Content is driven by research, community needs, and audience feedback.
- Create Your Own Experience – Broad touch-points allow attendees to make the conference experience unique to their needs.
- Interesting Ways to Connect – Whether it’s with vendors or peers, we offer unique way to connect. Flying solo? No problem. It’s easy to connect with others through the mobile app, site tours, games/contests, breakfast roundtable discussions, welcome and awards parties, and planned evening outings.
- It’s Easy to Find Solutions – We offer a non-threatening, low-pressure environment to interact with vendors through Passport-to-Prizes, Solution Spotlight sessions, and panel discussions.
- Case Studies - Hear real-life stories of how well-known companies overcame their own challenges. Companies sharing their experiences include: Raytheon, Childfund.org, Vanguard, McKesson, Society for Human Resource Management, Time Warner Cable, JetBlue, and others.
- Breakfast Roundtable Discussions – Have breakfast and discuss current issues with top industry experts, such as a SVP of Wells Fargo, a Director for Seattle Public Utilities, or an AVP from OppenheimerFunds. You can’t put a value on this kind of face-to-face time.
- Engaging Site Tours – ICMI offers the best variety of site tours providing a detailed and distinctive view of a contact center’s operations, as well as best practices and takeaways to apply to your own center. Many attendees site these tours as the perfect complement to their conference experience. We are certain you will agree!
- ICMI’s 4-Day Pass - get EVERYTHING this event has to offer at one affordable, inclusive price. Experience intensive pre-conference workshops and site tours, the full main conference program and materials, networking activities and meals, keynote presentations and entry to an expo hall filled with top industry vendors, prize-winning opportunities, and consultations with expert consultants PLUS a full day of ICMI training.
- Global Contact Center Awards Party- Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - The most comprehensive awards program dedicated to the customer management industry. Honoring and recognizing the companies, contact centers and individuals that provide a platform for leadership, vision, innovation and strategic accomplishments in the industry. This year's awards presentation will be followed by picnic BBQ with outdoor games. A fun night of celebration and networking - and the best part - it's included in your conference pass!
Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, CA