Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at InterContinental Dallas
Starts at 12:00 PM · Ends on Oct 27, 2016 at 1:00 PM, EST (America/New_York)
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Attend
- Witness case studies and visit local contact centers from top, recognizable organizations.
- Be Inspired from keynote luminaries along with ICMI heavyweights Brad Cleveland and Justin Robbins.
- Increase your knowledge with half-day workshops featuring ICMI's top trainers and experts.
- Become more valuable to your organization – advance your knowledge and expertise through case studies, expert sessions and interactive discussion.
- Expand your network & contacts and share ideas with the brightest minds in the industry during the morning breakfasts featuring best practices and industry related discussions. You'll be in constant contact with like-minded professionals throughout the day and at the evening networking in the Demo Hall and at the Demo Hall Bash.
You'll be glad you took the time this year to attend the most comprehensive and educational contact center conference in the industry.
Need help convincing your manager?
Let us help with this Request to Attend/Justification Letter
Attendees Share their Experience at an ICMI Conference
A Few Kind Words from Neal Topf, President, Callzilla
I’ve attended customer care and contact center events for the last 10+ years, and ICMI’s events have no comparison. Industry event are now a dime a dozen, but none take the care in selecting speakers, topics relevant to our industry, and venue like ICMI. Session are always interactive and participatory, allowing attendees to ask the questions that keep us up at night and to network with our peers at a level that is fun, engaging, and balanced. The entire ICMI staff, their approach to how they engage participants really brings their events to life and make the experience that much more valuable for us. One other important and differentiating factor that ICMI figured out a long time ago is how to fill in the spaces between events: as an operator and practitioner of in the customer business, I prefer to learn and benchmark on a consistent and frequent basis, rather than just once or twice at events. The ICMI’s weekly #ICMIChat, its webinars and online content help me to fill in the gaps in an interactive fashion to enhance my own knowledge and baseline. I am a believer and faithful and loyal participant in all ICMI programs and couldn’t recommend ICMI higher to anyone at all experience levels of the customer care and contact center industries.
What Other Attendees Have to Say About the Conference
“Where else can I go to get current, relevant information and ideas to better my call center?! Nowhere! So happy to have attended. I was challenged and engaged throughout. “ -Brian S, VP Customer Care, Bangor Savings Bank
“I learned about so many aspects--the evolution from call center to customer experience center, current & future technologies, employee engagement. Through networking I got to see what other organizations are doing, and made contacts at companies that are local to me that I can stay in touch with in the future.” -Amy C, Operations Manager, AICPA.
“This was the first conference I have been to that I Iearned so much and met so many people important to what I do. It was a conference that I was so energized for - Karen S, Director of Customer Care and Sales, Trinity Road, LLC