Thursday, July 14, 2016 at GoToWebcast
Starts at 1:00 PM · Ends at 2:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
Your call center agents are your first line of contact and their interactions with consumers can have critical compliance consequences. Manual sampling of contacts provides little to no prevention of non-compliance behavior or protection against litigation.
Join Tomio Narita of Simmonds & Narita Law Firm and David Cherner, Esq., Chief Compliance Officer of Northland Group, Inc., customer interaction analytics user, as they review the impact of consumer complaints, it’s relevance to CFPB compliance and how interaction analytics can support improved tracking and higher compliance behavior in your agent community.
In this webinar you will learn how various companies have used interactions analytics to:
- Identify and track consumer disputes
- Evaluate operational practices for compliance with legal/CFPB expectations
- Identify and track consumer complaints
- Forensically discover potentially problematic calls and research events
- Reveal insights to provide targeted compliance coaching to agents
- Dramatically improve overall compliance adherence and reduce complaints