Thursday, October 20, 2016 at http://pages.callminer.com/Webinar2016-10APIEducationSeriesbeyondCC.html
Starts at 1:00 PM · Ends at 2:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
Data from Interaction Analytics (a/k/a speech analytics) has the far reaching ability to extend actionable insights from your contact center to all segments of your organization. The use of Application Programming Interfaces (API) as powerful vehicles to extract and drive data to a multitude of 3rd party and home grown applications such as data reporting dashboards, compliance management systems and gamification platforms.
Join CallMiner’s Jeff Gallino, CTO & Founder and Erik Strand, VP of Innovation for this first in a series of API focused webinars as they overview the definition, value and use cases for these potent Application Programming Interfaces.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- The Value of API’s in supporting business objectives
- The various types of API (It’s more than just data exporting)
- The future of API development and uses
- Delving deeper into “data warehousing”
- Practical, powerful use cases for Data Exporting