Thursday, December 14, 2017 at San Francisco, CA
Starts at 11:00 AM · Ends at 12:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
Why You Should Attend!
Argyle Forum is bringing together leading customer experience executives for our biannual CX Fall Forum in San Francisco. Throughout a full day of content and networking, we will focus on the most pressing issues that customer experience professionals are facing moving into 2017, with an agenda geared specifically towards Chief Customer, Customer Experience, and User Experience Officers, as well as VPs and Directors of customer experience, customer care, support and service in a leadership role. Key topics we’ll explore include:
- Leveraging self-service to address the needs of the increasingly demanding customer
- Driving personalized interactions and brand loyalty through mobile and social platforms
- Exploring how to effectively guide the organization towards customer-centricity
- Creating seamless experiences across the entire customer journey
- Utilizing automated analytics, cross-channel support, contact rate, and performance support data
- Evaluating emerging capabilities to revamp outdated call centers
Our keynote presentations, fireside chats, panel sessions, and networking breaks will enable candid discussions with your peers focused on these topics and more. We look forward to hosting you alongside our community of Fortune 500 CX leaders hailing from the Bay Area and beyond!
San Francisco, CA