Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at Hyatt Regency New Orleans
Starts at 3:00 PM · Ends at 4:00 PM, EST (America/New_York)
What is CCW?
Started in 1999 as Call Center Week, CCW is the world’s largest customer contact event series. With the balance of conference and expo, CCW is the place where customer care, CX, and contact center leaders come together. In 2018 we’re introducing our new look as Customer Contact Week.
- Future Leaders Lab - Certification program to help you gain the competencies you require to take your next career step
- Executive Club - VP-level & above club to help you move beyond tactical case studies and into strategic discussion
- Efficient/Intelligent Workforce - Topics ranging from workforce optimization and best-in-class agent tools to assisted service and technology to support agents
- Future Strategy/Technology - Next generation tools and technologies to push your contact center into an auto channel reality
CCW brings the entire customer contact community under one roof. Spend a week with your community learning, networking and having fun through lunch and Learns, cocktail receptions, and our expo hall meet-ups.
- IDG’s - Interactive Discussion Groups with small groups of 20 on the most pressing industry topics
- Lunch & Learns - Continue your learning over lunch as we bring like-minded peers together for meaningful conversations
- Annual Cocktail Reception - Continue your networking and make the business connections you need to take your business further
- Site Tours - Experience all that New Orleans has to offer, from customer contact centers to innovation hubs helping you to rethink customer experience
Hyatt Regency New Orleans