The 2014 CallMiner Customer and User Conference (LISTEN 2014 ) and we would like to hear from you as to which topics you are interested in learning more about.
Some of the topics of interests which have been mentioned are:
- What to look for when hiring analysts, how to properly staff and train your analytics department.
- How does CallMiner define the different roles (i.e. Executive/Program Manager, Analyst, Supervisor).
- What is API? How/why do I use API?
- What is Eureka Live? What does it take to make it work?
- Advanced Score Builder discussion.
- Advanced Search discussion (i.e. Tuning/Discovery, How do I find poorly written searches/categories?).
- Breakout sessions by industry vertical, meet other Eureka users in the same industry to share Speech Analytics experience and stories.
- Using Metadata to get the most out of Speech Analytics.
- Effectively Managing Speech Analytics in your Organization
- Evaluation sessions: Bring your Categories and Scores to have it reviewed and assessed by CallMiner to better their performance).
Please rank the top 3 topics which interest you and/or suggest additional topics in the Comments section or email them to your CRD/CRM.
We look forward to hear from all of you!
The CallMiner Team