josephpaiva

Transitioning from Collections, Opportunity posted in Careers

Discussion created by josephpaiva Expert on Nov 17, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 24, 2017 by josephpaiva

Fellow speech analytic gurus in the collections world --

It's been a great run, but I'm transitioning from my current employer, CCS USA, where I took Speech Analytics from its inception to full integration.  

I'm going to continue to work in the field, as a speech-to-text manager for a major online retailer using Callminer.

CCS will be looking for someone to manage its speech analytics efforts now. This was the second company for which I implemented speech analytics, and I used my past experience to get it right from the beginning. If you're looking for a new opportunity -- you'll find plenty of metadata in place, and much of the hard work in choosing the right calls to analyze has already been done by yours truly :-).

CCS is the largest privately owned collections company in the US and is celebrating its 61st year in business. It is also a 2017 recipient of the "Best Call Center to Work for" award by InsideARM. I enjoyed my time there and if you're in the market for a new speech analytics opportunity I strongly encourage you to check out the posting I made in the careers section.

To all the contacts in the industry I've known over the years -- thanks for all your support and guidance. I will see you at Listen 2018!

JP

Outcomes