In the past I have mapped users in MyEureka ,but with the movement to Coach I see very different screen when I select Coach.
It really is easy to set up users for coach. On the basis of the hierarchy there are two different ways a user can be set up:
A.. To set up a user at a managerial level:
1. Go to Admin tab in Analyze
2. In the coach management section click on Hierarchy Configuration and under LEVELS there are different drop- down for manage entities.
3. Click on the respective entity, there will be a window on the right side that gives you option to modify users.
4. Add your respective users and click Apply
B. To set up user at an agent level:
2. In the coach management section click on Hierarchy Configuration and under USERS tab there is a list of all the names, you can export the CSV file and fill in the respective names and import the same filled CSV to setup the users.
Retrieving data ...