What’s really important to your CFO when preparing your business case for interaction analytics? ROI, of course. What is the return on investment if we implement interaction analytics? Can we expect to reduce costs, improve efficiency, and increase sales/recovery? The answer -- a resounding YES!
Join CallMiner CFO Paul Bernard as he explains how to calculate and present ROI values to your leadership. Paul will review four customer interaction analytics use cases and outline the impact and ROI realized by using their interaction analytics solutions to meet business challenges. Paul will also highlight examples from real-world customers using analytics.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The elements to consider in your contact center use case evaluation
- The factors to use for ROI calculations
- How you can derive ROI value from:
- Reduction in Average Handle Time
- Quality Monitoring Effectiveness
- Improved Revenue Results
- Improved Risk Mitigation/Compliance