CallMiner CX Intelligence Summit in Boston, April 10
Submissions due Friday, March 16
We are excited to offer this opportunity to speak at our upcoming CX Intelligence Summit. We have one remaining 45-minute session open for a great speaker and content.
Please send your proposed session titles and descriptions to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 16 for consideration. We will let you know by Monday, March 19 if you have been selected. For your participation we will cover your travel and hotel costs for the event.
Topics should support the event theme – Elevate CX with Intelligent Insight
- For Customers:
- Discuss how you have accelerated speed to CX intelligence with Interaction Analytics
- Use of interaction analytics across channels to improve all areas of the business is a plus
- Quantifiable results are a plus
- For Partners and other Subject Matter Experts:
- Share best practices and trends in measuring and improving customer experience in this age of the customer
- Share new technologies that assist in better servicing the customer including, but not limited to Interaction Analytics, Voice Biometrics, AI, Bots, Omnichannel engagement
- Share case studies, examples of your customers or other organizations that are employ any of the above with measured results in better experience
Check out the summit website for full details about the event.
We look forward to receiving your proposals!