Exciting opportunity to manage and enhance the use of a speech analytics solution for multiple call centers of a large and successful Business Process Outsourcing company based in New England. The Speech Analytics Analyst will collaborate with Operations to interpret and utilize data analytics/modeling and speech text analytics that will drive execution, using the data to support multiple initiatives.
This position is located in either our Salem, NH or Portsmouth, NH office locations.
- Develop and track performance metrics to monitor, measure, and report on effectiveness and goal attainment leading to continuous improvement of user experience and overall Return on Investment (ROI).
- Proactively identify opportunities for operations optimization based on performance indicators.
- Occasional local travel to other offices may be required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
- Two to three years of experience working with speech analytics products.
- A minimum of one year Business Analytics or Project Management experience.
- Experience with CallMiner required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to educate and train stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the flexibility to thrive in a changing environment .
- Effective problem solver as demonstrated by the ability and willingness to approach complex problems from different angles.
- Confident team player with conflict resolution skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and complex environment across all levels of the organization..
- Experience working in large call center environments is a plus.
- Knowledge of VM Ware is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
Please contact me directly at CHulbert@ccsusa.com if you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity!